Can Argyll FDRP mediate property issues?

Any mediator who has accreditation with the Attorney-General’s Department as an FDRP (Mediator) can mediate children’s issues (parenting plans) AND property issues.

Tess is an accredited mediator with the A-G.

Contact Tess to make an appointment and find out more.

About the author

Leave a Reply

Argyll FDRP

Let me help you untangle the knot in the way of getting on with parenting. My focus is on guiding you through this stressful time towards being the best parents you can be.

Recent Posts

Is mediation legally binding?
Try a quiz about mediation:
Fewer cases of DV